This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLB Owner Application

We currently have no openings. Please still fill out an application though and you will be placed on the applicants list. In the meanwhile become familiar with the league, post away in the forums, and enjoy the site!

Please complete the application below. Previous OOTP experience is not a prerequisite so don't worry if this league is your first one.

When ownership opportunities are available, all applications will be reviewed by the Ownership Committee and applicants will be contacted.

Name: (First name only is fine)

Do you own the game:
    -- If no, when will you be purchasing it:

Online Gaming Experience:

OOTP Experience:

What other OOTP leagues do you currently play in:

Where did you hear about the BLB:

Any specials skills you can bring to the league: (Examples - logos, HTML, writing)

THIS THREAD IS FOR APPLICATIONS ONLY! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE!

Applicants List:
    (Alphabetical order)

Last edited by Matt; 02-04-2019, 08:48 PM.

Name: Jonathan

Do you own the game: Not yet

Online Gaming Experience: Played Baseball Mogul through Outahere Sports for 40 seasons. Won the 2037 World Series as the Florida Marlins. OSFL, 6 weeks of in-game time.

OOTP Experience: None

What other OOTP Leagues do you currently play in: none

Where did you hear about the BLB: OSFL

Any special skills you can bring to the league: In Outahere I was known for drafting and developing pitching talent to the point where I was not trading away enough HOF caliber pitching prospects to sink my team anymore. In my defense, if you're going to play the Marlins, you have to trade away talent.

I also like to write things, and stories, more than analysis. For instance I have put Johnny Manziel in charge of my Huntsville Bulldogs in OSFL. Pedro Martinez used to be in charge of my Marlins team, after retiring there. I also was skilled in dumpster diving for talent but I think its played out and I will focus on the new efficiency [REDACTED] which will enable me to win this league eventually.

Comment

Name: Matty

Do you own the game:
      Can purchase immediately

Online Gaming Experience:
      I'm 45 years old and have been gaming for 35 of those years. I was in an MLB the show league but other than that myy online gaming experience has mostly been shooters.

OOTP Experience:
      Been playing OOTP for 5 years

What other OOTP leagues do you currently play in:
      none

Where did you hear about the BLB:
      Operation Sports

Any specials skills you can bring to the league:
      I have some graphics design in my background and I am a PC modder. I have made mods for Front Office Football, OOTP, Hockey Manager, MVP 2005, MLB 2K12, NBA 2kseries, PES and Fifa. If you google CujoMatty you can see some of the stuff I have done. I also contribute CAP faces to the OSFM rosters and I also do all the Sounds of the Show packs for MLB the Show on Operation Sports.

Comment

Name: JohnC

Do you own the game: Yes, both 19 & 20

Online Gaming Experience: Not really an online gamer...too old I guess.

OOTP Experience: Since OOTP v6.5 - Over 25 real life years approx

What other OOTP leagues do you currently play in: NDL & CBL

Where did you hear about the BLB: OOTP Dev Board

Any specials skills you can bring to the league: Not really. Just an active GM. Rarely miss an export.

Comment

Name:Rob aka Mix

Do you own the game:
          Yes

Online Gaming Experience: On console years of experience. I am very new to the text sim world.

OOTP Experience: 0

What other OOTP leagues do you currently play in: None, looking to get my feet wet

Where did you hear about the BLB: Shark

Any specials skills you can bring to the league: Writing articles/online Mags, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro video editing, Audio recording. Highly Active kind of guy. I work from home so am around the computer more than the average person.

Comment

Working...
          X